Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do we have our own chef and catering staff on site?
We have a complete catering staff led by our Executive Chef, providing casual and formal options for both indoor and outdoor events.
2) Do we permit outside caterers?
No, we do not permit outside caterers unless there are particular ethnic needs. We are a full service caterer.
3) How many persons can we accommodate?
We can accommodate up to 250 for an indoor event all year round and as many as 5,000 for an outdoor event.
4) Do we provide cakes, music, or flowers?
We have many local vendors for cakes, music, and flowers with whom we have worked with very successfully and can recommend them to you to make your search easier.
5) Do we have covered outdoor venues?
Yes, we have multiple covered outdoor venues as well as tents to extend the covered area at each location.
6) Do we have wedding ceremonies as well as receptions here?
We have been the venue for many wedding ceremonies, both indoor and outdoor, followed by full fare wedding receptions.
7) Do we have the tables, chairs, linens, decorations as part of the package?
We have the tables, chairs and over 50 colors of linens as well as several table decoration options for our clients. Clients may purchase additional linen options through us and provide their own themed table decorations.
8) Do we have vegetarian and vegan menu options?
We do have vegan and vegetarian options which can compliment a non-vegetarian menu for a group of people. Or, an entire event can have a vegan or vegetarian menu from start to finish with multiple delicious options for each meal course.
9) Can we pay by credit card?
We do accept Visa, Master Charge, American Express and Discover. We do not accept credit card payments over the phone – all credit card payments must be manually swiped within our office.
10) Do we specialize in a particular kind of event?
We specialize in weddings; however
we are capable of much more! From casual picnics, galas, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs,
birthday parties, anniversaries, family reunions, Padonia Park Club can meet
your needs and more. We also provide a great conference center location for
corporate meetings, team building, holiday parties, and summer picnics. Our
location allows for convenient access to Baltimore highways.